Winter Activities to do with Your Grandkids in Bangalore
April 21, 2021
Categories : Senior Living Tips
Bangalore is pleasant nearly throughout the year. If you’re looking for fun things to do with grandkids, you are on the right page. As a leading senior citizen home in Bangalore, we have curated a list of activities that will warm your and your grandkids’ hearts:
- Go for a wildlife safari: Create lifelong memories on a safari through Bangalore’s Bannerghatta Biological Park. Observing wild animals in their natural habitat is something that you and your grandchildren will love. Hire a private safari vehicle and a guide for a knowledgeable and fun experience.
- Explore historical places: Rich in heritage and culture, Bangalore is not just about IT parks, the city is home to several palaces and forts. Plan a day trip with your grandchildren to explore iconic historical monuments like the Tipu Sultan Fort, Bangalore Fort, Mayo Hall, Lal Bagh and St Mark’s Cathedral. The majesty of these buildings and their architecture will leave you in awe. Enjoy a panoramic view of the Bangalore Race Course and the Brigade Grounds from Mayo Hall.
- Go for street shopping: If your grandchildren love shopping, the city offers some great markets in Commercial Street and Brigade Road where they can buy budget apparel and funky jewellery. When it comes to shopping in Bangalore, you and your grandkids will be spoilt for choice. Not just that, the markets are dotted with quick eating places. From idlis to pizzas, you will find a lot of places where you can satiate your hankering for something delicious.
- Spend an evening at the parks and lakes: There is no dearth of sprawling and lush green areas in Bangalore. The city of gardens and lakes offers you plenty of open spaces where you can play with your grandchildren without any worry. Boat rides, photography, strolling around the lakes and bird watching – there’s no dull moment in Bangalore.
- Join art classes together: Most children love to get crafty! There are several art classes that you can join with your grandkids and discover the inner artists in you. While your grandchildren will get to learn something new, you will enjoy health benefits like -improved cognitive function, keeping stress at bay and an opportunity to socialise with others.
Relavent tags : senior citizen home in Bangalore