If you are an NRI buying property in India, take a look at the best cities to retire in
May 18, 2022
Categories : NRI Corner
After working hard till a certain age, many NRIs dream of spending their golden years back in India. Having lived abroad for many years, NRIs look for a retirement destination that matches their needs and desires in terms of comfort and convenience. If you are an NRI buying property in India, here are some of the best Indian cities that can help you enjoy your retirement life to the fullest. These cities have great healthcare facilities, good connectivity, and amazing social life.
- Bangalore: Known for its pleasant weather, Bangalore is a great retirement destination where seniors can enjoy retirement life to the fullest. The city has a thriving social life – seniors will love the city’s quaint restaurants, traditional food joints, historical sites, and beautiful parks. The city also has some of the best hospitals. Our premium retirement home in Bangalore is India’s first independent senior living community designed to international standards. Some of the amenities offered at our retirement home includes 24×7 security, dining services, swimming pool, fitness centres, spa, salon, 24/7 medical care, home style, nutritious meals, concierge services and more.
- Coimbatore: Also known as the Textile Capital of the South, Coimbatore is one of the best retirement cities in India. Surrounded by the Western Ghats, the city is blessed with exquisite scenery. The climate remains the same throughout the year. Also, the city has numerous hospitals, including several multi-speciality hospitals. Our senior living communities in Coimbatore have partnered with local hospitals for round-the-clock medical care of our residents.
- Puducherry: If you want to enjoy your golden years enjoying the sun, sand, and sea, Puducherry is the place for you. Known for its beautiful beaches, French cafes, and French-styled architecture, Puducherry will offer seniors something to look forward to every day. Our retirement homes in Puducherry are equipped with modern and senior-friendly amenities, high-quality facilities, and 24/7 on-site maintenance support.
- Chennai: It is for a reason that Chennai is called India’s health capital. International as well as domestic tourists visit Chennai for high quality medical treatment. This is one of the reasons why Chennai lists in the best cities to retire in India. Besides healthcare facilities, the city has a great cultural scene, good infrastructure and connectivity. Our retirement homes in Chennai offer senior citizens an active lifestyle with unique experiences.
Looking for retirement homes in India?
Planning to spend your golden years back in India? Explore our retirement homes in India. Book a virtual tour or call us at +91 8884555554.
How can seniors boost their confidence? Useful insights by one of the leading retirement homes in India
December 1, 2023
Interesting and vibrant destinations for seniors who love travelling
November 29, 2023
Useful insights on entrepreneurship for retired defence personnel
November 28, 2023
- Activities For Seniors Citizens
- Ageing Tips
- Average cost of retirement home per month
- Birthday parties at retirement homes
- Activities that can boost a senior's confidence: useful insights by one of the senior living communities for NRIs
- Common online health scams that target seniors: check these useful insights by one of the leading retirement homes for NRIs
- How can seniors create a serene home? Useful decor ideas by one of the leading premium retirement homes for NRIs
- How can seniors lift their spirits when they are feeling stuck? Check these useful insights by one of the premium retirement homes for NRIs
- How premium retirement homes for NRIs can help seniors rediscover their passions?