List of Senior Citizen Homes in Coimbatore that Promote Positive Ageing
May 21, 2021
Categories : Senior Living Tips
Here is a list of senior citizen homes in Coimbatore that promote positive ageing:
- Serene Rose by Columbia Pacific Communities: Spread over 5.76 acres of land, Serene Rose by Columbia Pacific Communities is a senior living community for those who want endless opportunities to socialise and stay active in their leisure years. Releasing residents from the burdens of doing daily household chores, Serene Rose offers serviced living spaces with a life of independence. At our serviced units, residents get complete housekeeping and maintenance services. The social calendar at our senior living community is filled with recreational opportunities so that our residents can spend doing things they love, be it learning a new skill, getting fit or making new friends. The senior community has 2,636 sq m of open space that lets our residents walk, jog and do yoga while enjoying the breathtaking view of the Western Ghats.
- Serene Idigarai by Columbia Pacific Communities: Life is a celebration at Serene Idigarai by Columbia Pacific Communities. This wonderful senior living community is ideal for those looking for a thriving community life that’s full of enjoyable activities. From celebrating birthdays to organising cultural activities, the senior living community offers seniors a platform to learn new things, socialise and live a physically active lifestyle. Nestled amidst acres of peaceful grounds with well-maintained gardens, the senior living community gives residents a beautiful feeling each day. Residents at Serene Idigarai enjoy an unparalleled style of living in a worry free environment.
- Serene Shenbagam by Columbia Pacific Communities: If you are looking forward to spending your retirement years in the lap of greenery, Serene Shenbagam is the place for you. Spread over 6.5 acres of land, there are 71 independent villas. Our residents have all the modern amenities at their disposal. From housekeeping to 24×7 maintenance, our residents do not have to fret over small things. The community gym is packed with the latest equipments. The senior-friendly complex has over 71,500 sq. ft of open area so that our residents can enjoy outdoor activities in a tranquil atmosphere. The social calendar is designed in such a way that everyone will find something interesting to take part in.
- Serene Indus Valley by Columbia Pacific Communities: This senior living community in Coimbatore offers idyllic gardens and a variety of wellness-based activities for our residents to enjoy. A worry free lifestyle allows our residents to focus on the things that they love. There are 1, 2, and 3 BHK villas to choose from. The senior living community has a Wi-Fi enabled clubhouse, library and banquet hall.
Rising demand for retirement homes amongst NRIs: a growing trend in senior living
September 26, 2023
Hill stations near Bangalore that seniors can consider visiting. List curated by one of the best retirement homes in Bangalore
September 25, 2023
Financial considerations for NRIs: making informed choices for retirement homes
September 22, 2023
- Activities For Seniors Citizens
- Ageing Tips
- Average cost of retirement home per month
- Birthday parties at retirement homes
- 15 Meaningful Things to Do After Retirement
- 5 common fears that elderly people face
- 5 Must-Read Travel Books for Seniors
- 6 Awesome Travel Videos That Seniors Who Love Travelling Must Watch
- 6 books to enjoy with your grandkids: check the list curated by one of the leading senior citizen homes in Bangalore