FAQs on Senior Citizen Homes in India and Their Answers
November 10, 2020
Categories : Community Living Tips | Retirement Planning Tips
If you are looking for a senior citizen home in India, here is a list of FAQs and their answers to help you make an informed decision:
1. What are the different kinds of senior living facilities in India?
In India, there are retirement homes with independent living facilities, nursing homes and respite care. Retirement homes with independent living facilities are ideal for those who are healthy and wish to lead an active life.
2. What kind of amenities can be expected in good retirement communities in India?
Here are some of the common facilities that we provide at our retirement communities in India:
● Food and beverage service
● Club house
● Fitness centre
● Swimming pools (at select communities)
● Spa and salon (at select communities)
● Indoor and outdoor games facilities
● Buggy facility for intra-community mobility
● Emergency care
● Banquet service
3. How much does it cost to buy a senior citizen home in India?
The cost of an apartment or a villa in senior citizen homes in India varies from city to city, depending upon cost of living, location and amenities offered. It can range from Rs 30 lakh for a small one BHK to over Rs 1 crore for a three BHK.
4. What are the benefits of living in retirement communities in India?
Retirement communities in India offer more than just accommodation – they focus on helping the residents enjoy an active and worry-free lifestyle. Some of the benefits of moving into a senior citizen home include –
● Senior-friendly accommodation
● 24X7 in-house maintenance team
● 24X7 security
● Active social life
● Opportunities to learn new things
5. What amenities can I expect at premium retirement homes?
Premium retirement homes in India offer a 5-star hotel-inspired lifestyle. In addition to providing basic services like housekeeping, maintenance and concierge services, they have restaurants, movie theatres, a swimming pool, spa, salon, gym, business centre and other high-end amenities.
Relavent tags : Premium retirement homes in India